Call me D.A.R.EPrint Resumé/CV PDF
Software Engineer Bird Rides, Inc.
October 2019 - April 2020
While at Bird I worked in a mission team building, testing, and sunsetting, billion dollar ideas outside of the core business.
- Our engineering team had two iOS engineers, two Android engineers, and two full-stack engineers (I'm one of these two).
- We worked fast, sometimes transforming ideas from our product manager into code ready for the next release just a few hours after introduction to the team.
On this team, I focused on BirdPay, a QR-based payment platform integrated with the Bird app, and the renters/owners program at Bird.
- During the initial safer at home orders the city of Santa Monica published a map of essential businesses. As an alternative to operations associates copying the information from the map manually, I traced the source of this map to write a script that uploaded 127 businesses to BirdPay for user visibility
Outside of my mission team, I participated fiercely in the larger engineering organization goals.
- Facilitated several full-stack guild meetings, and readily filled in for absent facilitators
- Spent Fridays working with Engineering leadership on tickets designed to reduce costs or speed up development in less than four hours of work
- Placed 3rd in an internal hackathon on my 5th day at work! - the prize was a jacket with "Hacktober 2019" on it
November 28, 2018
B.S. Software Engineering
Transferred in after 2 years at SJSU
Received a high school diploma